MY PRAYERS ARE IMPORTANT
Psalm 56:8-9
Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: [are they] not in thy book?
When I cry [unto thee], then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God [is] for me.
David understood how important our prayers are to God? He knew God took record of them and that none of our tears as believers is wasted He stores them in His bottles.
Psalms 56:8
You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.
See John's revelations:
Revelation 5:8
And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four [and] twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
Halleluyah
David faced, wars, persecution and betrayal His own king wanted Him dead, yet in all He did not forget to praise!
Psalms 56:10
I praise God for what he has promised; yes, I praise the Lord for what he has promised.
What a good example for us who believe.
We know that after this earthly journey God will wipe away every tear from our eyes. Nevertheless, while we are in this life we have the comfort of His Holy Spirit. He dwells in us. Glory to God.
John 14:18
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Yes we have a greater glory, we have experienced what our elders of old only envisioned. Can we do better than they did? Can we claim a better testimony. They trusted God in the midst of stern situations, what is our own testimony?
The Lord will never fail us, we must lean on Him for just as David prophesied:
Psalm 56:13
For thou hast delivered my soul from death: [wilt] not [thou deliver] my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
Compare:
Colossians 1:13
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Romans 8:32
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
So we are rest assured, God would take care of us, our prayers are important to Him. Glory to God forevermore.
We are victorious.
Love
@the watcher.
Comments
Post a Comment