LISTEN AND OBEY

Luke 6:46

"But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?


It is one thing to listen and study God's word, it is another to obey. You could claim to know about someone and what they expect from you, but are you ready to live that expectation?


If we are of God, our lives must show it by the daily obedience to His Word. It is easy to do the talking but what is the essence if we only do the talking but do not live the life?


It is true that the only way to know His word is by studying them, so we must study having in mind that the Holy Spirit keeps reminding us of them.


John 14:26

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.


So if you then go further to obey them that is when we can truly say that we are serving God.


We should remember that whom we obey is who is Lord over us


Romans 6:16

Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one's slaves whom you obey, whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness.


May our lives reflect Yeshua Hamaschiac, Jesus the Christ whom we obey.


Prayer: 

Loving Father, I am in Christ, therefore my life will reflect Christ. Help me Good Lord, for I must please You in all things. Help me Lord. Glory to Your name Lord forevermore.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

IF HE SAID IT, HE WILL DO IT