PLACING PEOPLE

John 4:10

Jesus replied, “If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water.”


So many opportunities have people missed because they held unto mundane things, such as tribe, race, religion, what people say, immediate looks etc. They miss the opportunity to bless or be blessed.


In regions such as mine you hear prayer points, like "let my destiny helper locate me". Though when I hear this prayer point I always ask, "why can't you be someone else's destiny helper?"


So whether we are to bless one or we are to be blessed by another, wrong placement of people could make us miss the opportunity.


Thus I love the way Paul wrote it:


2 Corinthians 5:16

So we have stopped evaluating others from a human point of view. At one time we thought of Christ merely from a human point of view. How differently we know him now!


Don't immediately judge a book by its cover, that is, go beyond your outside sight to the inner sight, for one's good or evil nature may not be immediately evident.


For this Lord, do release your gift of discernment to all of us who will use it fulfil purpose.


May we always please You Dear Father.


He calls us blessed. 


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES