GOD WORKS IT OUT

Romans 8:28

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Being of the Heavenly Father is a great privilege. He makes even the worst situations become a testimony. Be they ills from others or your own mistakes, He can turn all into good for you.

Psalms 30:11-12
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!

This is why you never go away from His presence, no matter what it is, even if you think you have fallen. Fall into Him, let Him lift you up like a child.

Some have left faith, because of too much philosophy or that they expected something and did not receive it or they felt the couldn't meet up. NO

Jesus gave us parables to let us know that He will yet take us back.

I love this song by Jeremy Camp "I will take you back", the chorus goes thus:

 "I'll take you back always
And even when your fight is over now
Even when your fight is over now
I'll take you back always
And even when the pain is coming through
Even when the pain is coming through
I'll take you back
".

So has God started with you and there seems to be pause, or is it looking rough, hilly or too quiet, stay there don't go off, He will yet finish the good work He started:


Philippians 1:6

And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.


Eventually it will yet be what it is, the Heavenly Father will be glorified in His Son, Jesus the Christ.


We will rejoice also, for we are His.


Are you waiting? Don't waste the wait period, make the best of it, worship, prove your faithfulness, help others and learn.

Glory to God.


He calls us blessed.


Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES