HIS PROMISES: LONG LIFE

Psalms 91:16

I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.”


Glory to God!


Our lives are in the hands of the Almighty. He created and He  determines who stays and who leaves. He has also placed this choice in our hands.


It is not just about having a life but a satisfying one, that is why the Lord added -". . .  give them my salvation . . ." It is one thing to live it is another to live a fulfilling life.


Christ through whom all of God's promises are fulfilled declared to us:


John 10:10b

My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.


Knowing all these, who then will want to threaten us?


Hebrews 13:6

So we can say with confidence, 

“The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”


So as we go closer to the end of this month, come closer to Him who gives you life and salvation.


Remember that He also takes care of our afterlife. It is a full package. Glory.


His promises are fulfilled in us through Christ Jesus. Glory to His name forever.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES