REMEMBER WHAT HE HAS DONE

Psalms 40:1-3

I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.

He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. 

He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.

He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. 

Many will see what he has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the Lord.


It is good to remember the wonderful work the Lord has done in your life.


Instead of worrying about the mistakes and errors of the past, which will bring you down and reduce your zeal, think of how the Lord stepped in to give you victory.


For our testimonies abound if we think of what He has done. It becomes an evidence and assurance that He will take care of the present situation. Thus, our faith is built up.


Psalms 77:11-12

But then I recall all you have done, O Lord; I remember your wonderful deeds of long ago.

They are constantly in my thoughts. I cannot stop thinking about your mighty works.


When we do these we can say thank You Lord. We are not blurred by the deceit of the enemy whose intention is to make us doubt our Heavenly Father.


As we worship with others, yesterday, today or wherever come with your hearts filled with your testimony of God's goodness, infect others with that thanksgiving in your heart. For truly the Lord is Good.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES