KNOWING HIM

Matthew 22:44-45

‘The Lord said to my Lord, 

Sit in the place of honor at my right hand until I humble your enemies beneath your feet.’

Since David called the Messiah ‘my Lord,’ how can the Messiah be his son?”


The whole issue with the Christian faith to many people, religions, sects and any other belief, is with the person of the Messiah, Yeshua, Jesus the Christ. The Sadducees and Pharisees of His days on earth also had the same issue. They all miss it when it comes to His identity. 


Who was Christ Jesus? Was He just the descendant of David? Was He a mere man? Was He a prophet? Was He an angel? Who was/is He? 


The answer to this question would determine the true belief system. Let us listen to Jesus:


Matthew 22:45

Since David called the Messiah ‘my Lord,’ how can the Messiah be his son?”


John 12:44-46

Jesus shouted to the crowds, “If you trust me, you are trusting not only me, but also God who sent me.

For when you see me, you are seeing the one who sent me.

I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark.


John 11:25

Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.


John 10:30-31,33,38

The Father and I are one.”

Once again the people picked up stones to kill him.

They replied, “We’re stoning you not for any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a mere man, claim to be God.”

But if I do his work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don’t believe me. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father.”


Colossians 1:15-17

Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation, for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. 

He made the things we can see and the things we can’t see— 

such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him.

He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together.


Many claim to know Him and call Him different names, however, if you do not know Him for who He is, you very well do not know Him. For He is salvation, there is no other. 


Acts 4:11-12

For Jesus is the one referred to in the Scriptures, where it says, 

‘The stone that you builders rejected has now become the cornerstone.’

There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.”


1 Peter 3:15

Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it.


Do you know Him? 


Have you received Him? 


He is the only access to the kingdom of God. 


John 14:6

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.


Thank you Father for the revelation of your Word, yes, Your Son Jesus the Christ.


He calls us blessed. 


Love

@the watcher 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES