CHILDREN AND THE LORD

Matthew 19:13-15

One day some parents brought their children to Jesus so he could lay his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples scolded the parents for bothering him.

But Jesus said, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.”

And he placed his hands on their heads and blessed them before he left.


This is why you do not toil with children. It is mandatory that every parent brings up their children in the way of the Lord. The Lord recognizes children and their cry gets to the Father before that of adults:


Matthew 18:10

“Beware that you don’t look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly Father.


Woe to those who maltreat, molest, take advantage of, or lead children to sin. The repercussion is better imagined:


Matthew 18:5-6

“And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me.

But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.


It is that simple, the Lord regards children and you must too, for they remain innocent till they begin to mature.


We were all ones children, if we were not taken care of, or if we were treated badly we would have the scars now. 


I will be a blessing to every child, mine, those under my care and those who come my way. 


Thank you Lord for every child. And I am glad to be called your child. 


He calls us blessed. 


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES