PROMOTION

Genesis 41:40-44
You will be in charge of my court, and all my people will take orders from you. Only I, sitting on my throne, will have a rank higher than yours.”
Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I hereby put you in charge of the entire land of Egypt.”
Then Pharaoh removed his signet ring from his hand and placed it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in fine linen clothing and hung a gold chain around his neck.
Then he had Joseph ride in the chariot reserved for his second-in-command. And wherever Joseph went, the command was shouted, “Kneel down!” So Pharaoh put Joseph in charge of all Egypt.
And Pharaoh said to him, “I am Pharaoh, but no one will lift a hand or foot in the entire land of Egypt without your approval.”

Waiting has never been easy, however when you walk with the Lord, you must learn to wait.

https://ikthewatcher.blogspot.com/2018/02/waiting-on-lord.html?m=1

Joseph had gone through his training period: from the pit to being dragged as a slave all the way to a foreign land, then from serving faithfully to being thrown into prison.

He had really paid the price. A beam of light shows, he interpreted the dream of the king's officers, one of them was to be reinstated, yes he would put in a good word for me, but alas!

Genesis 40:14&23
And please remember me and do me a favor when things go well for you. Mention me to Pharaoh, so he might let me out of this place.
Pharaoh’s chief cup-bearer, however, forgot all about Joseph, never giving him another thought.

Have you ever been disappointed by those you helped or those who promised to help? It is really painful.

It took two years!

Not that the butler remembered Joseph, but the Lord Himself played His card. Pharaoh had to stay awake till Joseph was settled.

Psalm 75:6&7
For promotion [cometh] neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
But God [is] the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

Every believer must understand this, if we do, we will NOT keep running here and there. We would turn to the One who controls all things.

Glory to God.

Have you received your promotion? Give God the glory.

Are you yet waiting? Still give God the glory. It is almost here. Halleluyah.

The butler was forced to remember Joseph and at the best time.

Genesis 41:9
Finally, the king’s chief cup-bearer spoke up. “Today I have been reminded of my failure,” he told Pharaoh.

When the Lord steps in, it is always wonderful to behold. For He is God and he does Great things.

Psalm 118:23
This is the LORD'S doing; it [is] marvellous in our eyes.

Your promotion is here, never loose faith. Glory to the Heavenly Father.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

  1. My promotion is here! I receive the grace to wait...Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES