ON THE RIGHT SIDE (Psalm 108)

Psalms 108:1
My heart is confident in you, O God; no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart!

Stay on the right side. Where the praise of the Father is.

The separation has been there:

Psalms 108:7-9
God has promised this by his holiness: “I will divide up Shechem with joy.
I will measure out the valley of Succoth. Gilead is mine, and Manasseh, too. Ephraim, my helmet, will produce my warriors, and Judah, my scepter, will produce my kings.
But Moab, my washbasin, will become my servant, and I will wipe my feet on Edom and shout in triumph over Philistia.”

Some unto honour, others to dishonour. Some as sheep, others as goats. Some to the right others to the left.

Some may say, do we have a choice, are we not destined so?

We do have a choice, we make the decision on what side we want to be. The key word is "OBEDIENCE".

The enemy's desire is for us to be on the wrong side for that is where he is. However when we run to God we have victory for He gives the victory.

Psalm 108:13.
Through God we shall do valiantly: for he [it is that] shall tread down our enemies.

We must seek Him, if we are to find Him, it must be with all our heart.

Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find [me], when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

At the end we must be at the right side. Help us good Lord.

This shall be our testimony:

Matthew 25:23
His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Halleluyah.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

  1. May we be counted worthy in the sight of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES