HE HAS DONE THE GREATEST THING(Psalm 30)

Psalm 30:11
Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;

When Christ proclaimed the reason for His coming as prophesied by Isaiah many in the synagogue at that time looked up expectantly. Hope was awakened. (Luke 4)

Of course they saw healings, great teaching and many wonderful works yet they did not recognize the biggest of all. The sacrifice of Himself to set man free from the law of sin and death.

Glory to God.

We live today free because of what He did.

As we continue to praise Him for all the pockets of blessings here and there, let us remember the greatest of all.

"That we may be called the children of God. "

1John 3:1
 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

Glory to God.

So we can rejoice like David declared:

Psalm 30:12
To the end that [my] glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

Glory to God.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES