DON'T FORGET HIM

Psalms 63:6&7
When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches.
Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.

Each new day, week, month, year or seasons brings its own atmosphere. It could be for a rejoicing, a challenge or at first it could seem uncertain. The Psalm this morning talks of being so conscious of God's presence that it overshadows all.

DO YOU REMEMBER HIM?

Never forget

Who He is
What He has done
What He can do
What He will do

For He remains the God Almighty. Instead of filling up ourselves with the burden, we fill ourselves with Him, then the burden is lifted from us.

Remember what He said:

Jeremiah 32:27
 "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?"

The burden cannot be bigger than this world, yet He has taken care of more than this world. Selah

O how we praise you Heavenly Father, you are a great Lord. We fill ourselves with you, all burdens are lifted. Halleluyah.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES