DECIDE TO ACT (a reminder)

I have come to understand that before we do anything, there is that brief moment when we have to decide.

It could be in seconds or we may have longer moments to think about it, no matter the length, every action is premeditated.

Sometimes we do not allow that brief moment, ( I am guilty of this) this may cause us to err, and if we are God's we feel so bad about it.

Therefore we must decide, to take the right actions.

Here the Holy Spirit helps us, if only we are patient to allow Him have His way. We need to feed ourselves with the word more than all other things that want to occupy our heart or mind.

Psalms 119:11
Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.

It is what every believer practices and develops, so that we do not err.

James 1:16
Do not err, my beloved brethren.

We need to be ready, starting everyday with the Lord, then continuing therein in Him.

I see patience working in us, wisdom and excellence displayed in all we do.

We will not fall short. We will succeed.

God bless you.

Love
@ the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES