REMEMBER THE BRETHREN

Psalms 120:7, 6 and 121:1
I [am for] peace: but when I speak, they [are] for war.
 My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.
 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

While some of us gather in air-conditioned spaces and complain of little discomforts in our places of worship, some in certain places gather in fear not knowing when the next physical attack will occur. Some do not have as much as a roof to cover their place of gathering.

We need to bring these troubled ones in prayer time and again.

That we have peace and liberty of worship is no license to get carried away with showmanship, puffed up sermons, unspiritual aesthetics and chase after material things.

Do you dwell in prayer consistently, are you deep in study and meditation of the word, are you full of the Spirit. Do you do the good work. Are you a good example? What is your sacrifice? What is your testimony?

Remember we run the same race, why should we be rewarded? Selah

Can we say like Paul:

Romans 1:9
For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

Ephesians 6:18
 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Before you let out that complain again, remember that you are more favoured than many.

Rejoice in the liberty you have to worship God without restrain, intercede and support those brethren who face great persecution. In all don't get carried away, you have the liberty for a purpose. Walk and work the christian walk. Selah

YOUR GLORY IS NOT HOW MUCH YOU RECEIVED, BUT HOW MANY LIVES YOU HAVE BLESSED WITH WHAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED. Selah

Don't be a container, be a channel.

We are blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES