IN GOD WE TRUST

Hebrews 2:12-13
Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.
 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

From experience we know that man can fail but God would not,  it is wisdom to trust in the Lord. However knowing that times of tests would come many feel it is futile to do so,  when you speak of business deals,  daily routines,  and many other transactions we have to do here on earth it sounds weird to some when you bring the Lord into the picture.

  Certainly some have gotten it wrong,  thinking that God would do for us what He has already empowered us to do.  No He doesn't,  yet we know that we cannot get carried away and think that it is by our strength.

1Samuel 2:9b
  for by strength shall no man prevail.

We trust that is why we continue in prayers, but we don't just babble, we WATCH and pray. Listening to hear what the Holy Spirit says that we are guided aright.

As we join our brethren today in worship let us remember whom we have trusted,  grateful that even before we asked, He has settled it for us. To Him be all the glory.

Halleluyah, we keep rejoicing.

We are the blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES