MY BATTLE IS THE LORD'S

2Chronicles 32:8a
With him [is] an arm of flesh; but with us [is] the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles.

2Kings 19:32
Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the king of Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shield, nor cast a bank against it.

Blessed is He who the Lord fights His battle. Victory is sure. It always follows with certain peace.

2Chronicles 20:15
 Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle [is] not yours, but God's.

So we can gladly say:

There are troubles and problems but they cannot change who I am.
I am the Blessed of the Lord, anointed for purpose and ministry, Chosen to represent God on earth, I am Rich and prosperous, I have been saved from sin and all its lust.

How big can they be that they will move my mind from how great the Lord has blessed me.

 Who I bless is blessed, who I curse is cursed(so i rarely or do not curse).

I can be calm because come night, come day, the Lord fights for me.

Psalms 91:5
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day;

 Those who identify with me come under the banner of God's love and favour. I am so blessed.
OH! HOW I LOVE YOU LORD

Let us give God all the Glory. He has given us victory.

Do have an awesome worship with the brethren today.

Love
@ the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES