CONSIDER OTHERS

CONSIDER OTHERS


Galatians 5:14
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

We live in a world where people's  disposition keep changing from time to time,  influenced by either internal or external forces.

*That I am happy, doesn't mean every one is happy.

*That I am strong and healthy, doesn't mean every one else is

*That I have enough to feed and meet my needs, doesn't mean that others have

* That I am born again and living for Christ, knowing my eternity is secured, doesn't mean that others are too.

Let us take time out to reflect. Considering that it is not only about us here on earth. We live among many.

How do my living affect others, do I care, do I acknowledge others when taking some decisions or am I care free.

James 2:8
If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well;

Galatians 5:15
But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!

The Holy Spirit will help us act right always.

Have you talked to God today?

Do have an awesome day.

Love
@ the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES