CHERISH GOD'S LOVE

CHERISH GOD'S LOVE

Psalms 143:8
Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning, for I do trust in You; cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You.

Psalms 5:3
 My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Jehovah; in the morning I will direct my prayer to You, and I will look up.

The love of God towards us, in that we
* are alive today
* are in good health
* have food and can eat
* have sense organs and can use them
* have people around us, and we can communicate with them
* have something to act on (even worry about)
* are saved through His Grace in Christ Jesus
* can come boldly to His throne of grace (Hebrews 4:16)

We could go on to talk of family, source of income and so on or do we talk of our eternal insurance.

Hebrews 13:15
By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. 

Let us take the day to cherish God's love.

Revelation 19:6
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

Let us make time to think of all he has done for us.

And further more what He did not allow to happen to us.

God loves us so much.

More blessings, child of God.

Love
@ the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES