THINK OF OTHERS

Galatians 5:14

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."


We live in a world where people's  dispositions keep changing from time to time, influenced by either internal or external forces.


* That I am happy, doesn't mean everyone is happy.


* That I am strong and healthy, doesn't mean every one else is.


* That I have enough to feed and meet my needs, doesn't mean that others have.


* That I am born again and living for Christ knowing my eternity is secured, doesn't mean that others are too.


* That I have a happy home, doesn't mean that others do.


* I am excelling in my work, school or business doesn't mean that everyone else is.


The scenarios are endless.


Everyone may not be in the same phase at the same time, it might be hot for you while others are shivering.


Be considerate!


Let us take time out to reflect. Considering that it is not only about us here on earth but that we live among many.


A very pertinent question to ask is: 


How does my living affect others, do I care, do I acknowledge others when taking some decisions or am I care free?


James 2:8

If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well;


Galatians 5:15

But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!


This is the character of love, that makes you consider others and not yourself alone. That is the God nature that lives in us by His Spirit.


So get it right today, think of others, understand the neighbour narrative that Christ thought us.


The Holy Spirit will always help us act right.


PRAYER

Loving Father, we learn love from You, help us Good Lord to think of others and not ourselves alone, that we may be Your true children. Glory to Your name Lord forevermore.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

IF HE SAID IT, HE WILL DO IT