WE ARE THE TEMPLE

Psalms 122:1

I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go into the house of the LORD."


David loved to go to the temple, He was a worshipper. He knew it was the house of God. His greatest desire was to build the house of the Lord. He proved that He was after God's heart.


Jesus showed from a child that He did not disregard being in the temple.


Luke 2:46

Now so it was that after three days they found Him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, both listening to them and asking them questions.


We have a greater privilege today for we worship without the veil.


Not the building but we the believers are the temple, we come together to display His glory.


We are people redeemed and empowered to be sons.


* We hear and teach the word


* We worship . . . sing hymns and making melody to the Lord.


* We pray


Psalms 147:1

Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful.


So I begin by building my own temple and everyone does, when we come together we can say it is the gathering of the body of Christ. Glory to God.


So I build myself as a temple, I build my family and household as a temple. I then build the church as a temple and finally we reflect God to the whole world that many would see the light and come to Him.


May my service not replace the privilege to worship.


May joy flow in and from our hearts one to another.


May envy, wrath and bitterness have no place. (one could be there and really not worship!)


May God be glorified when we gather.


Don't be left out.


PRAYER

Loving Father, make me and other believers all over the world clean temple for you. Bring us together as Your body, holy and separated for You. Glory to Your name Lord forevermore.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@ the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

IF HE SAID IT, HE WILL DO IT