HELP !!!

Psalm 121:1

 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.


Help is what everyone would need time and again. No one can tell a complete story of their success without naming people who had helped them along the way.


As believers, one time we need help is when we err or go into an eclipse. Remember no believer should think that we may not face this kind of challenge because we do have an enemy.


Luke 22:31

And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired [to have] you, that he may sift [you] as wheat:

But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.


Yes we could say he was not filled with the Spirit then, but when we go through the later scriptures we see temptation on the disciples after the outpouring of the Spirit.


Help is needed!


Matthew 4:1 & 11

Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.


I love this rap lyrics extracted from Eric Campbell's help song featuring E.  C.  Lecrae:


"I might be wrong but I'm right here

I'm tryin' a hold on but my hands hurt

Or the ropes out 'cause when life fights it don't fight fair

So I'm leaning all on these ropes now

I got hope but it's slow now

So I'm leaning all on these quotes now

Like never leave me

Won't forsake me

If you don't help me

I don't make it "


Our help comes from God and very much so.


To get to a stage when it seems we no longer needs God's help is a point of disaster.


Many would say, oh, this person and that person serves the Lord yet there seems to be no help, the truth is many receive instructions but do not obey. God would not do your role as a man however He would help you as God. Also you see to the level you know, selah. All is not always what it seems!


Isaiah 40:29 & 31

He giveth power to the faint; and to [them that have] no might he increaseth strength.

 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.


He giveth power, but you got to do the running and the walking  . . . That is why faith without works is dead. . .


Yet another would say this and that person do not know the Lord yet all things seem to be going well with them. The question is what things: wealth, fame, etc. The Lord let his rain to fall and the sun to shine both on the good and evil. Everyone has the power to work or do business and earn, it is not tied to salvation. The issue is, is that soul at peace, what hope does that individual have for eternal life?


What a terrible situation to be, if you are not of Christ, the one you will yet account to. That is a disaster.


John 3:18&19

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.


Yes I need the help of the Lord and I know you do too. May the Lord send His help our way as we go on this year, may we never be stranded or abandoned.


PRAYER

Help me Loving Father. Yes, You have helped me. Glory to Your name Lord forevermore.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES