DON'T REJECT GOD

1 Kings 11:14,23-25

Then the Lord raised up Hadad the Edomite, a member of Edom’s royal family, to be Solomon’s adversary.

God also raised up Rezon son of Eliada as Solomon’s adversary. Rezon had fled from his master, King Hadadezer of Zobah,

and had become the leader of a gang of rebels. After David conquered Hadadezer, Rezon and his men fled to Damascus, where he became king.

Rezon was Israel’s bitter adversary for the rest of Solomon’s reign, and he made trouble, just as Hadad did. Rezon hated Israel intensely and continued to reign in Aram.


When we rebel against God by walking in disobedience or idolatry, we invite the adversaries who the Lord has kept from us to have their way. 


For,


Psalms 91:1-2,14-15

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

This I declare about the Lord: 

He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.

The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. 

I will protect those who trust in my name.

When they call on me, I will answer; 

I will be with them in trouble. 

I will rescue and honor them.


However, when you decide to leave the Lord's cover, you make yourself vulnerable then all types of evil will begin to find their way to you.


Solomon enjoyed peace through his tenure until he allowed the many foreign women he married to take his heart away from God.


Listen, remember that all the enemy needs is a crack, then he sneaks in like a serpent to destroy your relationship with the Lord. We will not let him, for we are not ignorant of his devices.


As we said yesterday, let us be careful of the association we keep, know who you listen to, NEVER let anyone, no matter their title, fame, beauty, wealth or supposed anointing, take your heart away from the Heavenly Father.


It is a small fade, when you give yourself away, bit by bit you drift away till you finally become reprobate, the Lord will never allow us fall into this err!


Hebrews 10:38-39

And my righteous ones will live by faith. 

But I will take no pleasure in anyone who turns away.”

But we are not like those who turn away from God to their own destruction. We are the faithful ones, whose souls will be saved.


Always remember that no matter how lovely or exciting it seems, no one can love you like the Lord God Himself, who gave His life for you.


His way is good for you, keeping you in peace and away from destruction.


Remember that He is with You in this life and will remain with You into eternity, it is a win-win for the believer.


Glory to God forevermore.


PRAYER

Loving Father, I am Yours forevermore, nothing and no one can take Your place in my life. You are the One that truly cares for me. Glory to Your name Lord forevermore.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES