LETTING THE LORD LEAD

Psalms 37:23-24

The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives.
Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.


Going through the book of Judges, we will see the life and experiences of the children of Israel after Joshua and the elders have left the scene. We will look at the generation that came after them and how they fared.


Things are made easy and clearer when we leave them in the hands of the creator. He is all powerful and all knowing, therefore nothing can be a challenge to Him.


The first temptation a believer experiences has to do with submitting to God's leading and direction. Even Christ was tempted in like manner.


The way to overcome the enemy is to resist him and you can only accomplish this when you submit to God.


James 4:7
So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.


Remember that the devil and all the fallen angels are creations of God, they do not compare with the Heavenly Father in any way, they were created for service but failed. When we are in Christ we triumph over them. We dwell therefore in the power of the Almighty.


Colossians 2:14-15
He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross.
In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross.


The wisdom is then putting your trust fully in the Lord. Let Him fill your whole thoughts and being.


I prefer to dwell on meditating on the Lord than worrying about principalities and powers.


He has my life in His hands and I am okay with that.


2 Timothy 1:12b
But I am not ashamed of it, for I know the one in whom I trust, and I am sure that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until the day of his return.


Glory to God forevermore.


PRAYER
Guide my steps O Lord, my trust is fully in You with nothing held back. Lead me and guide me Lord as I conquer in this world. I am safe in Your hands Lord, I cannot fail. Glory to Your name Lord forevermore.


He calls us blessed.


Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES