STAY FAITHFUL TO GOD, TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO DO SAME.

Deuteronomy 32:20-21,37-39

He said, ‘I will abandon them; then see what becomes of them. 

For they are a twisted generation, children without integrity.

They have roused my jealousy by worshiping things that are not God; they have provoked my anger with their useless idols. 

Now I will rouse their jealousy through people who are not even a people; I will provoke their anger through the foolish Gentiles.

Then he will ask, ‘Where are their gods, the rocks they fled to for refuge?

Where now are those gods, who ate the fat of their sacrifices and drank the wine of their offerings? 

Let those gods arise and help you! 

Let them provide you with shelter!

Look now; I myself am he! 

There is no other god but me! 

I am the one who kills and gives life; 

I am the one who wounds and heals; no one can be rescued from my powerful hand!


The worst thing to happen to any human is to be on the wrong side of the Lord.


God stretches His hands towards you but you reject Him and decide to follow the world and the powers of darkness, that is the worst decision anyone can make.


Proverbs 1:24-29

“I called you so often, but you wouldn’t come. 

I reached out to you, but you paid no attention.

You ignored my advice and rejected the correction I offered.

So I will laugh when you are in trouble! 

I will mock you when disaster overtakes you—when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster engulfs you like a cyclone, and anguish and distress overwhelm you.

“When they cry for help, I will not answer. 

Though they anxiously search for me, they will not find me.

For they hated knowledge and chose not to fear the Lord.


No matter how harsh it seems as we study the book of the records of the journey of the children of Israel, we must learn from their mistakes and do better in our time.


Moses was emphasizing:


Deuteronomy 32:46-47

he added: “Take to heart all the words of warning I have given you today. Pass them on as a command to your children so they will obey every word of these instructions.

These instructions are not empty words—they are your life! By obeying them you will enjoy a long life in the land you will occupy when you cross the Jordan River.”


Remember that the generation he was speaking to, watched their fathers perish in the wilderness. Even with this they were still rebellious. Moses was concerned about their own children, that they be taught these things so that they can enjoy their inheritance. Did they?


This is also the message for us today, look at the decadence in our generation, in all areas around the world, even the church is not spared in anyway.


What will become of the next generation. What are we seeing of the now, shouldn't we be concerned.


Everything is being made easy, people have replaced their communion and private time with God with online shows and displays. Hmm


Many don't study God's word anymore they wait for pastors or ministers to translate or do rota declarations for them.


What the then political church used to keep people in bondage in time past, is now revealed in another dimension, when the supposed church wants to take the place of God. The same way the Pharisees and religious teachers wanted to take the place of God.


Matthew 15:7-9

You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you, for he wrote,

‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.’”


What next generation are we building?


Are you not concerned, are you in ministry, what are you feeding the next generation, starting from your immediate home, or have we abandoned them to the world?


O help us Good Lord.


We must teach our children to be faithful to the Lord and we must be their example.


God has given us salvation and filled us with His Spirit, what else do we need.


It is for us to receive Him and keep drawing closer.


O help us Good Lord.


It is time, let us live the true life of God, let us lead the next generation of faithful ones.


Stay faithful.


PRAYER

Loving Father, keep me in Your faithfulness and let my children and the next generation be faithful to You. We are on Your righteous side and the enemy has no part in us. Thank You Lord, glory to Your name Lord forevermore.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES