THE BLESSED OF THE LORD CAN'T BE CURSED

Numbers 23:5,8,11-12

The Lord gave Balaam a message for King Balak. Then he said, “Go back to Balak and give him my message.”

But how can I curse those whom God has not cursed? 

How can I condemn those whom the Lord has not condemned?

Then King Balak demanded of Balaam, “What have you done to me? I brought you to curse my enemies. Instead, you have blessed them!”

But Balaam replied, “I will speak only the message that the Lord puts in my mouth.”


The Lord had already spoken blessings on the children of Israel, if anyone was to release them of it, it can only be Him!


The same with us believers today, Christ became the curse for us by being hung on a tree, therefore all curses on us has been annulled.


Galatians 3:13

But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.”


Balak wanted to be rid of the Israelites, he did not want to lose his kingdom, but there really was nothing he could do about it.


Many who arise against God's own will yet be frustrated the same way, they will find that no matter the height they go in pursuit of the believer they cannot prevail, for the believer is already on the highest height.


Lamentations 3:37

Who can command things to happen without the Lord’s permission?


That is why we do ourselves good to stay under the shadow of the Almighty, to remain in His presence for He has sealed us with His Holy Spirit.


Remember the way God brought the promise through the psalmist:


Psalms 91:1-4

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

This I declare about the Lord: 

He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.

For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.

He will cover you with his feathers. 


The prophet Isaiah also expressed it more:


Isaiah 54:17

But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. 

You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. 

These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord; their vindication will come from me. I, the Lord, have spoken!

He will shelter you with his wings. 

His faithful promises are your armor and protection.


The disciples also declared by the Spirit:


Ephesians 1:3

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.


You are blessed of the Lord, no one can curse you.


Do not then curse yourself or rope yourself into any evil or bad relationship.


Glory to God forevermore.


PRAYER

Glory to Your name Lord for You have blessed me with all spiritual blessings, no one can curse me. Woe unto them who arise against me. I am safe in Your care Lord. Praise ye the Lord. 


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES