SONGS OF VICTORY

Exodus 15:2-3

The Lord is my strength and my song; 

he has given me victory. 

This is my God, and I will praise him— my father’s God, and I will exalt him!

The Lord is a warrior; Yahweh is his name!


We will sing the song of victory because it is the Lord God who gives us victory. Just as we see Him do in scriptures, so also He does for us today, however, sometimes we seem to forget His doings as the Israelites did and focus only on the immediate challenges.


The songs will keep us reminded.


Exodus 15:11-12

“Who is like you among the gods, O Lord— glorious in holiness, 

awesome in splendor, performing great wonders?

You raised your right hand, and the earth swallowed our enemies.


Most times we get carried away by the outside show, but do not know that behind the scenes the hand of God brings the miracle and victory to pass.


Psalms 91:2-4

This I declare about the Lord: 

He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.

For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.

He will cover you with his feathers. 

He will shelter you with his wings. 

His faithful promises are your armor and protection.


For the children of Israel they only saw Moses' staff, but did not know the very actions of God or His angels in working out the miracles.


When the staff was pointed over the red sea, God breath on the sea for it to part:


Exodus 15:8

At the blast of your breath, the waters piled up! 

The surging waters stood straight like a wall; in the heart of the sea the deep waters became hard.


The same thing when the enemy tried to pursue them, as Moses raised his staff again:


Exodus 15:9-10

“The enemy boasted, ‘I will chase them and catch up with them. 

I will plunder them and consume them. 

I will flash my sword; my powerful hand will destroy them.’

But you blew with your breath, and the sea covered them. 

They sank like lead in the mighty waters.


As I said in earlier writings, you could get carried away by the vessel(person) the Lord is using to perform His wonders and take your eyes off the miracle worker Himself, don't drift away.


So we must sing to glorify Him who gives us the victory. Furthermore we must sing while we wait for the manifestation of the miracle, this is faith.


The three Hebrew young men in the book of Daniel did not just sit in the fire they walked about, and I am certain they were singing for the Lord was in their midst.


When Hezekiah was to go to war, He moved with singing and the victory came to pass. We could talk of Paul and Silas locked up in prison. Songs of victory declares what the Lord has done and establishes the manifestation for the present situation.


Songs of praise will never cease from our mouths as we continue to meditate on His word and pray.


Victory is ours.


We win.


Glory to God.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES