THEY HAVE THEIR LIMITS

Exodus 8:19

“This is the finger of God!” the magicians exclaimed to Pharaoh. But Pharaoh’s heart remained hard. He wouldn’t listen to them, just as the Lord had predicted.


Powers do exist and in various forms and degrees. However, there is only one omnipotent power and it is with the Heavenly Father.


That is the power that Christ resurrected with:


Matthew 28:18

Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth.


No matter what power there is on this earth, the heavens or anywhere else, Christ's power which is the Heavenly Father's power surpasses them all.


All powers of darkness know their limit, when they cross it, they will burn.


Child of God rejoice, the power of Christ in you surpasses any other power.


1 John 4:4

But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.


The powers of darkness know this, that is why they want to distract you with sin, so that you weaken in faith and become vulnerable to their devices.


Don't give in!


Some may say, oh the powers that be control the economy of the world, many of the affluent do not know the Lord etc. Listen this scripture is still valid:


Psalms 24:1-2,10

The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. 

The world and all its people belong to him.

For he laid the earth’s foundation on the seas and built it on the ocean depths.

Who is the King of glory? 

The Lord of Heaven’s Armies— 

he is the King of glory.


Listen when the Lord steps up for you all the powers no longer have a say.


Ask Joseph, Abraham, Isaac even the children of Israel. 


Nebuchadnezzar who was like the king of the world had no choice but to confess, for Daniel said:


Daniel 2:21 

And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:


Just as Pharaoh had his dream interpreted and made Joseph a father to him, Daniel became like a god to Nebuchadnezzar!


Listen, let them brag all they can, all powers have their limit, however when you are of the Heavenly Father in Christ Jesus, you surpass them all.


Psalms 91:1-3,14-16

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

This I declare about the Lord: 

He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.

For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.

The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. 

I will protect those who trust in my name.

When they call on me, I will answer; 

I will be with them in trouble. 

I will rescue and honor them.

I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.”


Glory to God forevermore.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES