WHEN "WHY" IS NECESSARY (a reminder)

1Peter 2:9

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;


I have heard many times this phrase "Do not question God", I really do not understand what concept it was initiated from. Most likely when someone is bereaved and is in grief, it is believed that one shouldn't ask "why" the person had to leave at that time.


One thing though is not argued. "We can question ourselves".


Most people who breakforth and make an impact in life, most likely initiated their breakforth from the "WHY"


One of the most important question one can ask is "Why am I here?"


Exodus 9:16

 "But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.


Romans 9:17

For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, "Even for this same purpose I have raised you up, that I might show My power in you, and that My name might be declared in all the earth."


All the great people in scriptures where all brought into the picture for a purpose from Pharoah to Nebuchadnezzar to Caesar. Some for good and some for what we may not regard as good.


Even the prodigal son had to arise and ask "why"!


The "why" is an initiation for the next level. It is an understanding that "I am more than this".


When we understand that we were created to bear fruit and have dominion and that we were saved to be more than conquerors, then there is need for us to arise and ask. "WHY AM I STILL HERE?"


Ephesians 5:14

Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light."


I see a new awakening.


I see us moving to the next level.


Yet not moving faster than God.


I see enlightening, that illumination that leads to exploits.


I see our heavenly files filled with good report.


I see us arising to shine.


Know when to ask WHY!


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES