MY VOICE IN THE MORNING

Psalm 143:8

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.


It is good to begin each day in the presence of the Lord. A father is  pleased to hear his son's greetings early in the morning.


Great leaders are known to begin the day in prayers and thanksgiving to God.


Psalm 5:3

My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up


Do you know that every morning we are refreshed, we have the grace to start again? The Lord wipes away our mistakes and errors of yesterday and allows us make a better day.


Lamentations 3:22-23

Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.


Psalm 30:5

For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.


Have you spent time with God this morning, have you refreshed your day?


It dosen't have to be so long. Let the Lord hear your voice each morning. Begin the day with Him.


Psalm 119:147

I rise before the dawning of the morning, And cry for help; I hope in Your word.


Speak into your day. All is well with us.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@ the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES