SAFE IN HIS ARMS

Psalms 16:5

Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. 

You guard all that is mine.


With all the troubles in the world, one needs to seek solace in the one who has all things under His control.


Psalms 24:1-2

The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. 

The world and all its people belong to him.

For he laid the earth’s foundation on the seas and built it on the ocean depths.


So that when the powers on the earth and in the lower heavens try their attacks they will need to face the One who has you under His cover.


Psalms 91:1-4,10

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

This I declare about the Lord: 

He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.

For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.

He will cover you with his feathers. 

He will shelter you with his wings. 

His faithful promises are your armor and protection no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.


When people try to restrict these assurances to the people of Israel, I tell them to look at verse 14:


Psalms 91:14

The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. 

I will protect those who trust in my name.


For truly those who lived at those times only had a glimpse of what was to come. It was when Christ was revealed that these promises become active in the lives of all who believe:


2 Corinthians 1:20

For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory.


So where else should anyone be, but safe in the arms of the One who has all things under His control. The beauty is that it is not only in this life but in the life to come.


It is thus good to give Him praise, let the music of His praised fill your heart at all times, so when that worry or fear tries to stir, you respond with the worship of the One who has you covered..


Glory to God in the Highest.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES