BE LIFTED

Psalms 30:11-12

You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. 

You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. 

O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!


Sometime ago while listening to a clip of one of our revival ministers he said: "No one who cried Lord help me, is ignored"(paraphrased)


I thought deeply about it for a while and in meditation it was obvious that Christ said it:


John 6:37

However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them.


Joel 2:32a

But everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved, 


Romans 10:13

For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”


Can we see the key word:


Everyone!


The Lord's compassion is on everyone and He desires everyone to be saved. The Lord's greatest salvation of all, is the salvation of one's soul, then we could consider all other things that we need salvation for.


Mark 8:37

Is anything worth more than your soul?


Matthew 6:33

Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.


This is why people wonder why they have not received somethings, one reason is that your soul is being preserved. For if the Lord just releases all things to us as we ask, the whole universe will be in chaos.


Look at that wonderful miracle that occured when Joshua, asked that the sun should stand still. If at the swift of every emotion or threat we begin to command and speak to the sun, moon and the four winds of the earth, by this time with the type of unknowledgeable and sometimes arrogant people who have flocked into ministry the whole earth would have been in total annihilation.


So, the Lord wants to deliver you and lift you up. Listen, He pleasures in your prosperity.


Listen again, when God made us humans, He placed us in an already prosperous place, everything was already in place for us to enjoy. Even when it seemed man was lonely, He extended man by bringing out of Him his feminism to have a help meet. So truly God wants us to prosper, however never at the expense of our soul.


So He will lift you up. Don't ever think for a moment that He pleasures in any pain or difficulty you are going through. For even most things we call troubles may just be challenges we need to pass to enable us move to the next level. Why should the Lord deny you of that?


For long ago, it was prophesied:


Jeremiah 29:11-13

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

In those days when you pray, I will listen.

If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.


So brethren - Stay lifted.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES