WHERE DO YOU STAND? DO YOU KNOW?

Psalms 92:5 

How magnificent your work, God! How profound your thoughts!

Dullards never notice what you do; fools never do get it.


You could live your life here on earth holding onto an assumption that there is no influence of God on earth and that there is no afterlife. That is actually a type of believe, however what really is?


You could also live your life here, hearing about the creator, however, do you have any relationship with the Heavenly Father Himself. Listen only Christ can make this happen for You.


John 14:6-7,9-10

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you do know him and have seen him!”

Jesus replied, “Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don’t know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you?

Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I speak are not my own, but my Father who lives in me does his work through me.


John 17:24-26

Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am. Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began!

“O righteous Father, the world doesn’t know you, but I do; and these disciples know you sent me.

I have revealed you to them, and I will continue to do so. Then your love for me will be in them, and I will be in them.”


There are many books that say many things, all of them either from one person or one person referencing another. They all claim they are from one deity or the other. However, when it comes to scriptures or the bible in it's entirety which is the combination of the Torah, prophets, retells of the life-time of Christ, re-tell of some of the exploits of the apostles and the various letters of Christ's disciples, we see not just a person giving a tale of what he or she experienced but a collection of people sent by God at different times with just one message.


Ephesians 4:5-7

There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all, in all, and living through all.

However, he has given each one of us a special gift through the generosity of Christ.


For the whole of scriptures refered to one person, Christ Jesus, He is the physical representation of the Heavenly Father.


John 5:39

“You search the Scriptures because you think they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to me!


John 3:16

“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.


(Listen, if you have not experienced Christ, the scriptures may remain confusing to you. Selah)


For even those with the Father knew something great happened when Christ came physically to earth:


Luke 2:8-11,13-14

That night there were shepherds staying in the fields nearby, guarding their flocks of sheep.

Suddenly, an angel of the Lord appeared among them, and the radiance of the Lord’s glory surrounded them. They were terrified,

but the angel reassured them. “Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people.

The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!

Suddenly, the angel was joined by a vast host of others—the armies of heaven—praising God and saying,

“Glory to God in highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased.”


This great turn around was celebrated by the heavens even when humans who were to be saved lived in ignorance.


And He lives the 30 years here on earth and ministered for 3 years and then died to break the yoke of sin and death.


We do not know the extent of the sacrifice the Heavenly Father gave to have Christ physically here on earth all those period!


What love of a Father to let His own son, His very body to come on earth to be messed up by the very humans He was trying to redeem.


Romans 8:32

Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else?


For the great sacrifice He gave, every other need of ours is so little to compare. For Christ asked:


Mark 8:37

Is anything worth more than your soul?


So you see how foolish it sounds to think of the Heavenly Father as any other character than good. His love towards His creation baffles the fallen angels and the powers of darkness, they just canNOT comprehend it, this is why they stand as accusers against us. But Christ is already our advocate by the Spirit. Glory to God.


So Paul re-echoes Psalm 92:5 when he wrote:


1 Corinthians 1:23-25

So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense.

But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.

This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.


So where do you stand, what is your believe? Or are you just gliding away with the tides?


Mark 8:38

If anyone is ashamed of me and my message in these adulterous and sinful days, the Son of Man will be ashamed of that person when he returns in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”


Where do you stand? In foolishness or wisdom. Do you know?


Help us Good Lord.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES