WHO DOES IT?

Psalms 34:1

I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises.


Wise ones understand that it is the Heavenly Father that deserves praise. He gives the enablement for everything we achieve.


We study, think, plan, take actions on opportunities for us to have success but we must remember:


Psalms 127:1

Unless the Lord builds a house, the work of the builders is wasted. 

Unless the Lord protects a city, guarding it with sentries will do no good.


Some will say that this person or that person did/do not acknowledge the Lord yet they are doing exploits. 


We must understand that the default is that every man was made to do exploits, I emphasize "everyone". None that God created was made a waste. However, sin brought separation of man from God, thus man lost life, this is what Christ came to restore.


So even after the fall and before Christ was revealed, man was living and doing things but with evil filled hearts, and this was not God's plan for man.


Those who found favour were able to seek Him, for choice was now available, and most chose wrongly.


Look at the parable of the prodigal son, he could have taken his inheritance invested wisely and made great gain prospering more, NO, he took the wrong choice to squander what he had inherited by command. The same way we are faced with choices when we do not seek the Lord and many who have not followed the Lord or have not followed Him completely have made pacts knowingly or unknowingly, where their souls has been ransomed.


Listen, man cannot be a vacuum He must be loyal to a spirit, man seeks whom to follow, there is always a deity in operation.


So, it is wisdom to be loyal to your creator, to let Him have control so that another will not take preminence in ones life.


Acknowledge Him who gives you life and determines your eternity. Know that He created all things and allows us enjoy all the good.


Matthew 5:45

In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.


Acknowledge Him who gives us all the blessings.


And if You have been born again (received the new birth), then Your blessings is both for this life and through eternity.


Psalms 103:1-5

Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.

He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.

He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies.

He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!


Remember who does it!


Glory to God in the highest.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES