HE FIGHTS FOR US

Psalms 44:5-7

Only by your power can we push back our enemies; only in your name can we trample our foes.

I do not trust in my bow; I do not count on my sword to save me.

You are the one who gives us victory over our enemies; you disgrace those who hate us.


We know that this is a world that is polluted with evil, that is the way it is till when the Lord Himself will bring it to and end and make all things new.


Revelation 21:5

And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.”


What do we do? Are we left to face these enemies alone? No, as our opening verse says, the Lord will deal with them Himself.


See what He said through prophet Isaiah:


Isaiah 54:15 

Behold, they shall surely gather together, [but] not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.


So the gathering against God's own is not the problem, it is not strange, however it is a pity for those who do for their downfall has already been declared.


So do I go about being conscious of those supposed enemies and agenda against me, NO. Instead, what I should do is to focus on Him who gives me victory.


John 16:33

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”


Get the point, your focus is not on the trials or troubles, for you are not defeated, your focus is on the victory.


Listen blessed one, many who are celebrated today in this world for a great feat, discovery or breakthrough idea would tell you that they have had tons of failed projects that many do not know about. An owner of one of the greatest social media application once said that people do not know the hundreds of games and applications he had made that never saw the limelight.


So child of God, dwell on the victory we have in Christ Jesus, the Heavenly Father is our focus, nothing should be strong enough to take our mind away from Him.


Let it be the evil ones that worry.


We are more than conquerors.


Romans 8:37-39

No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.

No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Give Him praise as you step into another week.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES