A WIN-WIN SITUATION

As I remember one year my earthly Father went to sleep, we are reminded of one thing we humans don't want to hear or talk about most times, it is about sleeping, that is when a person dies. 


However, it is something that we are faced with one time or the other, either of someone close or an acquittance. We must remember that:


Psalms 89:48

No one can live forever; all will die. 

No one can escape the power of the grave.Interlude


However:


Psalms 116:15

The Lord cares deeply when his loved ones die.


So it will come but not untimely, for that is what we desire and even scriptures says so, however, when we see this, we must react like true believers:


1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope.

For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.

We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died.

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the believers who have died will rise from their graves.

Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever.

So encourage each other with these words.


So, we are not like anyone else, we understand that it is a win-win situation for the believer. We enjoy the Heavenly Father's kingdom here and even much clearer and better after we leave here.


Listen to Jesus:


Mark 10:29-30

“Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for my sake and for the Good News, will receive now in return a hundred times as many houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and property—along with persecution. And in the world to come that person will have eternal life.


We cannot measure the grace, mercy and blessings we enjoy being in the Lord's family, then when we leave here we are still going to enjoy eternity with Him. Halleluyah


Jesus said:


John 14:2-3

There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?

When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.”


Glory to God!


Of course we know that it is not a physical house, or literal mansions as we were taught in Sunday School, but realms of authority, positioning, a rest.


Matthew 25:34

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world.


So it is a win-win situation for us, we are not afraid, we know the Lord has us.


No wonder Paul said:


Philippians 1:21-24

For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better.

But if I live, I can do more fruitful work for Christ. So I really don’t know which is better.

I’m torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me.

But for your sakes, it is better that I continue to live.


Thus the Lord prophesied about us long time ago:


Psalms 91:14-16

The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. 

I will protect those who trust in my name.

When they call on me, I will answer; 

I will be with them in trouble. 

I will rescue and honor them.

I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.”


We have been blessed with long life - Glory to God


Truly as believers, we are in a win-win situation, so our praise and thanksgivings unto the Lord never ends.


Glory to God.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES