THE ONLY WAY

1 Timothy 2:5

For,There is one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity—the man Christ Jesus.


John 10:9

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture


Many have tried to take over the hearts of men. Wise books, wise sayings, nice quotes, impressive philosophies even by fears, wars and intimidations. Yet man is not limited by his intellect or feeling but an inner conviction that tells you "I am more than this". More than the social animal that all these philosophies, intimidations, fear, science or religions would want to reduce us to.


If one believes there is God and desire to end on the good side of eternity, one needs to know what is at stake. The parable Jesus gave of the rich man and Lazarus illustrates to us the circumstance that would ensue after we leave this earth. Many things we worry about, wouldn't bother us anymore. That which we may not have considered to be important, then becomes the only issue!


Luke 12:20-21

“But God said to him, ‘You fool! You will die this very night. Then who will get everything you worked for?’

“Yes, a person is a fool to store up earthly wealth but not have a rich relationship with God.”


Really we live in a mortal body, which has an expiry date. Yet when we come to Christ we receive life that has no expiry date.


John 10:27

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.


I love what our Lord said here, "none shall pluck them out of my hand"

Although the condition is "hear my voice".


There are so many things to listen to, so many philosophies to study and so many religions to practice, however no matter our sentiment,  only one thing would remain. The God our creator and "the way" He created. I keep repeating this, no one can make these claims:


John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


John 14:7

 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.


John 11:25

 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:


None can, none could and none will ever be able to reveal the Father but the Son, who is the only true Shepherd.


Matthew 11:27

“My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”



John 1:18

No one has ever seen God. But the unique One, who is himself God, is near to the Father’s heart. He has revealed God to us.

What then is expected of us - "be a good sheep"


Do you hear His voice, do you follow Him? He has spoken and He is still speaking, reduce the interference, then you will get a better signal.


As we go on to the last months of this year, the answers must be very clear.


He will keep blessing you. He is not taking you out of this world but He will keep you from evil.


John 17:15-17

I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one.

They do not belong to this world any more than I do.

Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth.


For He has already promised that:


Psalms 91:15-16

When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. 

I will rescue and honor them.

I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.”


Yes Lord we know You are the only way, the true Shepherd, we will be the true sheep. Thank You Dear Lord.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@ the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES