LEARN TO TRUST THE LORD

2Corinthians 3:4

And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:


How long have we walked with God, did we just get converted, or have we been believers for years or decades?


One thing we must learn to do is to TRUST


It is not just something we recite or talk about, it is something we learn to do. I remember entering the examination hall and I knew I had been so overburdened with work and various responsibilities that I wasn't sure what to do or how it would go, the option of cheating kept flashing in my mind. I got my papers and then I began to write, slowly then faster and then faster. Then His Word came to me "Can't you trust me?". I felt so childish, I said "Lord I will trust you?"


Yes, if I should be a child for anyone, let it be first of the Heavenly Father first, He knows, He cares, He is patient, He is kind. And of course, He LOVES.


Every child must learn to trust their father.


Ephesians 1:13

In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise,


If you do not learn to trust by hearing and believing, then trails, temptation and tribulations would teach you how to trust!


Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


Do not forget that the origin of our salvation was trusting in God. We ought to build on that trust, nourishing it day after day.


1Timothy 4:10-11

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

These things command and teach.


Do we teach this?


* Are you a wife trust God by submitting to your husband.


1Peter 3:5

For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:


* Are you a husband, trust God by loving your wife.


* Are you an employee, trust God by doing your work efficiently, be faithfully to your leader


* Are you a leader or an employee, treat your subordinates or employee well, give them their due, seek their welfare, train them to fulfil your objectives and goals.


* Be an ambassador.


Let God be seen inside you, outside you and in all that you do.


Are you wealthy or do you desire to be? Show your trust in God by:


1Timothy 6:17-18

Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;


Declare today that you will trust God. Then think it, be it and do it.


Hebrews 2:13

And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.


We will succeed and excel in this assignment.


We will end the year in peace.


We will rejoice again and again.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@ the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES