COME BACK HOME

Hosea 1:10b

Then, at the place where they were told, ‘You are not my people,’ it will be said, ‘You are children of the living God.’


Luke 15:18-19,24

I will go home to my father and say, “Father, I have sinned against both heaven and you,

and I am no longer worthy of being called your son. Please take me on as a hired servant.”’

for this son of mine was dead and has now returned to life. He was lost, but now he is found.’ So the party began.


Playing the prodigal is a result of many reasons, for some have know the love of the Father and turned their backs, some have never even known what it is to have their maker, the author of all things take them as son. All under the same package can come back home.


Titus 2:11

For the grace of God has been revealed, bringing salvation to all people.


Thus no matter what category anyone falls into, there is a welcome home route, and they are all the same path. The path the Lord Jesus the Christ created for all.


Luke 4:18-19,21

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. 

He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free, 

and that the time of the Lord’s favor has come.”

Then he began to speak to them. “The Scripture you’ve just heard has been fulfilled this very day!”


If you have been observant over the years you will see a great move to discredit God's word, the scriptures by religious folks and atheist. A struggle to remove the diety/divinity of Christ replacing divine with philosophies.


I love what Paul said:


2 Corinthians 13:8

For we cannot oppose the truth, but must always stand for the truth.


For no matter how much they try, the truth remains the truth. Have you not wondered how much they defend whatever they claim to believe in, trying so much to undermine or make little of scriptures, yet they use the same scriptures to try to prove the lie they believe in.


Jesus told those set of people:


John 8:44

For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.


They claim to know God but they have no clue Who He is, for:


John 1:18

No one has ever seen God. But the unique One, who is himself God, is near to the Father’s heart. He has revealed God to us.


John 6:46

(Not that anyone has ever seen the Father; only I, who was sent from God, have seen him.)


So how far have you gone away from home? It is time to come back home. Let the glory of the Lord come afresh on you.


Know this, sin is a distraction, no matter what it is, whether the so called traditional sin or the very lack of faith. It works the same thing. Keeping you unfruitful!


For the time you ought to fulfil your purpose you spend it pursuing shadows, thus you cannot bear fruit, remember Christ's warning:


John 15:4-6

Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.

“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.

Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned.


This is not our testimony, our testimony is:


John 15:7-9

But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!

When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.

“I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love.


Glory to God.


Come back home into His open and loving arms.


Psalms 91:14 (the message)

"If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God, "I'll get you out of any trouble. I'll give you the best of care if you'll only get to know and trust me.

Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times; I'll rescue you, then throw you a party. (remember: Luke 15:24)

I'll give you a long life, give you a long drink of salvation!"


And the Spirit says you should come!


What is it that you have abandoned hopelessly but it is a revelation of God to you, listen, He may be asking you to arise dust your garment and start again, He will give you victory.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES