DO YOU CONSIDER OTHERS?

Galatians 5:14

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."


We live in a world where people's  disposition keep changing from time to time,  influenced by either internal or external forces.


*That I am happy, doesn't mean everyoneelse is happy;


*That I am strong and healthy, doesn't mean everyoneelse is;


*That I have enough to feed and meet my needs, doesn't mean that others have;


* That I am born again and living for Christ, knowing my eternity is secured, doesn't mean that others are too;


* That I know that I must do good because I am in the light doesn't mean that some others are not in darkness.


Let us take time out to reflect. Considering that it is not only about us here on earth. We live among many and we can affect or influence them positively or negatively. Our call is for positive change.


How does my living affect others, do I care, do I acknowledge others when taking some decisions or am I carefree?


James 2:8

If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well;


Galatians 5:15

But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!


The Holy Spirit will help us act right always. We must listen to Him. One of the best ways to do this is by meditating on scriptures, of course we can only meditate on what we have read. Then we stay in prayer and worship. We are in the time(s) when false prophets abound, we must not be caught in their web, we must know the truth that we may remain free:


John 8:32

And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”


Then we teach others the truth. Yes, many are preaching here and there but how many know the truth, for you can only give what you have. There is no room for idleness in the kingdom, everyone much be about their business, for we all have what to offer.


I see believers arising and showing that nature of love, doing the masters business and in all, considering others.


What is your testimony, talk with God today, He will show you the way?


This day is blessed for us.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@ the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES