ARE YOU A DOER?

We canNot say we are of Him and do the will of the enemy, no we must live according to Him who we belong.


Luke 6:46

"But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?


If we are of God, our life must show it, by the daily obedience to His Word.


The only way to know His word is by studying them, then the Holy Spirit keeps reminding us of them.


John 14:26

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.


We should remember that whom we obey is who is lord over our lives.


Romans 6:16

Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one's slaves whom you obey, whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness.


So, who controls your life?


Romans 8:14

For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.


Thus we pray so that we are always in communion with Him, we do not give room for the enemy, since we have given 100% to the Lord. This is wisdom for since I am all for the Lord the enemy has no part in me. Selah


John 14:30-31

“I don’t have much more time to talk to you, because the ruler of this world approaches. He has no power over me, but I will do what the Father requires of me, so that the world will know that I love the Father. Come, let’s be going.


Speak it: "the enemy has no part in me. Halleluyah"


May our lives reflect Jesus the Christ whom we obey.


Prayer: 

I am in Christ, therefore my life will reflect Christ. So help me Good Lord.


He calls us blessed.


Love

@ the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES