WHAT IS YOUR JOY

1 Thessalonians 2:19-20

After all, what gives us hope and joy, and what will be our proud reward and crown as we stand before our Lord Jesus when he returns? It is you!

Yes, you are our pride and joy.


Every minister's joy is the testimony of the wonderful things the Lord is doing in the lives of those they have ministered to.


Listen to Jesus:


John 15:16 

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.


The commandment of the Lord to us is that we bear fruit, not just that, but that the fruits will abide. Selah!


1 Thessalonians 3:2-4

and we sent Timothy to visit you. He is our brother and God’s co-worker in proclaiming the Good News of Christ. We sent him to strengthen you, to encourage you in your faith, and to keep you from being shaken by the troubles you were going through. But you know that we are destined for such troubles.

Even while we were with you, we warned you that troubles would soon come—and they did, as you well know.


You tell them the truth, just as we studied yesterday, let them know that of course troubles will arise, however we are already "over-comers".


John 16:33 

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


Stop the flattery, be truthful, it is on the truth that freedom comes.


You know when the world penetrated the church people were taught that ordinances, abultions and sacraments were the route to salvation, it contradicts God's word, salvation is only in Christ Jesus.


How do you keep people in faith if you take them back to bondage again. I always say this - "Christ has set us free, why should any man, woman, religion, sect, philosophy or believe put us in bondage again" - God forbid.


Hello, leading a set of people does not mean enslavement, for the main criteria for leadership as recognized by heaven is LOVE!


John 15:8-10,12-15,17

When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.

“I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love.

When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love.

This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you.

There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

You are my friends if you do what I command.

I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me.

This is my command: Love each other.


I keep asking, "whose example are the Christian leaders of today following", look through scriptures, who exactly is their mentor? ? ?


Even Paul said:


1 Corinthians 11:1

And you should imitate me, just as I imitate Christ.


Our example is Christ Jesus.


So blessed one, your joy should be in the lives you have touched, the people you have helped to come to the truth in Christ Jesus and the way they stay in the truth and also live examplinary lives.


What is your joy, money streaming in, the world's glory or is it what brings joy to the Heavenly Father?


Hello, religion I insist, is man-made. Salvation in Christ Jesus is God made. Make your choice.


Hello the only meaningful thing you can do in this life, is that which counts in the heavens. Pleasing the Lord God.


May we always please the Heavenly Father.


John 8:29-30

And the one who sent me is with me—he has not deserted me. For I always do what pleases him.”

Then many who heard him say these things believed in him.


John 4:34 

Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.


What is your joy?


He calls us blessed.


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES