WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE

Acts 11:16-18

Then I thought of the Lord’s words when he said, ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’
And since God gave these Gentiles the same gift he gave us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to stand in God’s way?”
When the others heard this, they stopped objecting and began praising God. They said, “We can see that God has also given the Gentiles the privilege of repenting of their sins and receiving eternal life.”

What has the Lord done? He saved the world, the whole world. What was the problem of the world SIN, the cause of death.

Not everyone is happy about this, the enemies and fallen powers are not happy about this, they fell but no redemption for them, for they were already spirits. However man fell and because of his form He could yet be saved. It would have been too late, but the Heavenly Father drove man out before he reached out and made himself unredeemable. We need to give Him glory for that.

Thus resisting the gospel of salvation in Christ Jesus is choosing death instead of life, and that is what the enemies work for, that we will refuse redemption. In killing Christ they thought they had stopped God's redemption plan, but NO, they actually worked it out:

1 Corinthians 2:8
But the rulers of this world have not understood it; if they had, they would not have crucified our glorious Lord.

I tell you if only we know the extent of what the Lord has done for us, if only, we would never take it for granted.

Hebrews 2:3-4
So what makes us think we can escape if we ignore this great salvation that was first announced by the Lord Jesus himself and then delivered to us by those who heard him speak?
And God confirmed the message by giving signs and wonders and various miracles and gifts of the Holy Spirit whenever he chose.

It was not just left for the Jews, it only came through them. Oh just thinking about, you want to give Him praise. For really brethren what do we have to offer the Lord?

Romans 11:34-36
For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
For of him, and through him, and to him, [are] all things: to whom [be] glory for ever. Amen.

So we can sing Psalm 40:5 and Psalm 66:16 in this African Praise:

“What the Lord has done for me,
I cannot tell it all,
What the Lord has done for me,
I cannot tell it all,
What the Lord has done for me,
I cannot tell it all,
He saved me and washed me with His blood!


So I can shout Hallelujah!
I can shout Hallelujah!
I can shout… PRAISE THE LORD!
So I can shout Hallelujah!
I can shout Hallelujah!
I can shout… PRAISE THE LORD!”


He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES