HE HAS TAKEN CARE OF IT

Hebrews 10:12,14,18

But our High Priest offered himself to God as a single sacrifice for sins, good for all time. Then he sat down in the place of honor at God’s right hand.

For by that one offering he forever made perfect those who are being made holy.

And when sins have been forgiven, there is no need to offer any more sacrifices.


The job has been done, the once and for all sacrifice has been made, Yeshua Hamaschiach, that is Jesus the Christ has given His life once and for all to set man free from the bondage of sin. 


So no one should tell you of anything else you need to do to take away sin. NO sacrifice, ablution, penance can do an already done job. 


Think of it, there has been a laid down rule that you obtain a visa to a enter a country. Anyone trying to enter that country using any other means is illegal and is only meant to be thrown out! 


Listen to Jesus:


John 10:1,9-10

“I tell you the truth, anyone who sneaks over the wall of a sheepfold, rather than going through the gate, must surely be a thief and a robber!

Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures.

The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.


But He came . . . 


John 10:11

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep.


So there is no other sacrifice, it is just a waste of time and it can never be for the Heavenly Father. 


Listen to what the Heavenly Father said through Isaiah:


Isaiah 1:11-14

“What makes you think I want all your sacrifices?” says the Lord. 

“I am sick of your burnt offerings of rams and the fat of fattened cattle. 

I get no pleasure from the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.

When you come to worship me, who asked you to parade through my courts with all your ceremony?

Stop bringing me your meaningless gifts; the incense of your offerings disgusts me! 

As for your celebrations of the new moon and the Sabbath and your special days for fasting— 

they are all sinful and false. I want no more of your pious meetings.

I hate your new moon celebrations and your annual festivals. 

They are a burden to me. I cannot stand them!


"A burden to me I cannot stand them! "


Can you see. .. 


Those animal sacrifices were never really pleasing to God (He was interested in the heart that came -" see Cain and Abel) 


Hebrews 10:8-10

First, Christ said, “You did not want animal sacrifices or sin offerings or burnt offerings or other offerings for sin, nor were you pleased with them” (though they are required by the law of Moses).

Then he said, “Look, I have come to do your will.” He cancels the first covenant in order to put the second into effect.

For God’s will was for us to be made holy by the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ, once for all time.


It is time for people to come out of bondage. 


God wants relationship, He wants to dialogue with you, He wants that Father - child relationship. That is why He created us in the first place. Selah


Isaiah 1:18-20

“Come now, let’s settle this,” says the Lord. 

“Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. 

Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool.

If you will only obey me, you will have plenty to eat.

But if you turn away and refuse to listen, you will be devoured by the sword of your enemies.

 I, the Lord, have spoken!”


See the old system was just a shadow, the real thing was to come, and that was the revelation of Christ Jesus, the old system had to go. It ended with the baptism of John. 


Hebrews 10:1-3

The old system under the law of Moses was only a shadow, a dim preview of the good things to come, not the good things themselves. The sacrifices under that system were repeated again and again, year after year, but they were never able to provide perfect cleansing for those who came to worship.

If they could have provided perfect cleansing, the sacrifices would have stopped, for the worshipers would have been purified once for all time, and their feelings of guilt would have disappeared.

But instead, those sacrifices actually reminded them of their sins year after year.


Matthew 11:10,12-13

John is the man to whom the Scriptures refer when they say, 

‘Look, I am sending my messenger ahead of you, and he will prepare your way before you.’

And from the time John the Baptist began preaching until now, the Kingdom of Heaven has been forcefully advancing, and violent people are attacking it.

For before John came, all the prophets and the law of Moses looked forward to this present time.


If we do not understand this truth, we will be locked away in atheism, religion and unbelief. See God has no business with all these, He is interested in your heart and His nature in you. 


Matthew 11:27-30

“My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”


That is it, Christ spelt it out for us, why do we want to remain in the bondage of man(religion) and of the devil(unbelief). 


He has take care of it. Rest in Him. 


You cannot be too wise, you cannot be too smart about it, when it comes to the Heavenly Father you have to be humble - come as a child:


Matthew 11:25

At that time Jesus prayed this prayer: “O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, thank you for hiding these things from those who think themselves wise and clever, and for revealing them to the childlike.


James 4:7a

So humble yourselves before God. 


HE HAS DONE IT, COME INTO IT.


Are you going through some difficulties now, or is there anything bothering you? He who did the most important thing for us, by saving our soul, can take care of anything bothering us. Bring it to Him, believe,  HE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT. 


The Lord give us more understanding.


He calls us blessed. 


Love

@the watcher. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES