HERITAGE OF GOD'S SERVANTS

Isaiah 54:17

But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. 

You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. 

These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord; their vindication will come from me. I, the Lord, have spoken!


Certain positions carry certain privileges, this also applies in the spirit realm. For those called of the Lord, they are His servants and there are privileges attached to this position. 


Now when we say servants it indicates that we serve the Lord, it does not negate our being His children but emphasizes that we work for Him. Just like a son working in His Father's company. The Messiah said:


John 10:36-37

why do you call it blasphemy when I say, ‘I am the Son of God’? After all, the Father set me apart and sent me into the world.

Don’t believe me unless I carry out my Father’s work.


John 5:17

But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”


So every child of God is employed into the Kingdom business where we serve the Father. Definitely there will come a time of rest Christ Jesus showed us that, we will also enjoy the reward:


Ephesians 1:3

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.


Thus, those promises which were spoken a long time ago, was for us who were to experience the salvation that is in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. 


That no weapon against us will prosper even those who speak evil against us, we will condemn. 


For the scriptures confirm that surely they will gather but it will not be of the Lord. All that gather will fall because of us. Isaiah 54:15-17.


Hebrews 13:6

So we can say with confidence, 

“The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”


This is the privilege Christ talked about when He sent them forth, He decreed:


Luke 10:19

Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you.


Glory to God. 


So as servants we enjoy these privileges, they are embedded in the prophesies of old, we find them, read and meditate on them. Our victory is sure. 


As we wind up the year, confess these promises. 


Blessed is the name of the Lord. 


He calls us blessed. 


Love

@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES