AS A SHINING LIGHT

Matthew 5:16
In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.

The Christian life is exemplary, like a light that shows others the way to go, as a believer we live such that those that see us see the glory of the Lord in us.

The light of Moses blinded those who looked, so he had to hide it, the light of the Lord led those who looked, we thus have to show it. Selah

We ought to give the world it's taste, for we bring forth the Heavenly Father's seasoning. If the salt looses its taste it becomes useless.

Matthew 5:13
“You are the salt of the earth. But what good is salt if it has lost its flavor? Can you make it salty again? It will be thrown out and trampled underfoot as worthless.

How do we maintain this? It is by staying with the source. Just as Christ explained in John 15, the branch remains alive as long as it is still attached to the tree.

John 15:4-5
Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.
“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.

Nothing is worth a separation from the Heavenly Father who is our source, the beauty of it is that as we keep shining, we do not go dim but get brighter coming closer and closer to being like Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 3:18
So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.

We see that by looking at Christ we become more and more like Him, same way people would look at us and we reflect Christ to them. Glory to God.

Thus I do not live anyhow, I know whom I follow, and I know that I must reflect Him to the world. All glory of the Heavenly Father.

So help me Lord.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES