THE SEASON OF TROUBLES

Habakkuk 1:2-4
How long, O  Lord, must I call for help?
But you do not listen!
“Violence is everywhere!” I cry, but you do not come to save.
Must I forever see these evil deeds?  Why must I watch all this misery?
Wherever I look, I see destruction and violence.
I am surrounded by people who love to argue and fight.
The law has become paralyzed, and there is no justice in the courts.
The wicked far outnumber the righteous, so that justice has become perverted.

Troubles, persecutions, trials, tribulations are not new, since the fall of man they have always been. However there are times when troubles become so widely spread that it seems the whole world is about to collapse.

Is it time to doubt God? Do you loose your faith at this times. NO!

Job 2:3
Then the Lord asked Satan, “Have you noticed my servant Job? He is the finest man in all the earth. He is blameless—a man of complete integrity. He fears God and stays away from evil. And he has maintained his integrity, even though you urged me to harm him without cause.”

The test of our faith is not only when everything is okay, the true test comes when troubles arise.

Habakkuk 1:12-14
O  Lord my God, my Holy One, you who are eternal— surely you do not plan to wipe us out?
O Lord, our Rock, you have sent these Babylonians to correct us, to punish us for our many sins.
But you are pure and cannot stand the sight of evil.
Will you wink at their treachery?
Should you be silent while the wicked swallow up people more righteous than they?
Are we only fish to be caught and killed?
Are we only sea creatures that have no leader?

However, for the believer victory is sure, for the believer wins both here and in the life to come.

We see purpose beyond present crises, knowing that many have passed through it before us and they were triumphant. We will also be triumphant.

The troubles will pass, but our faith will remain, for the Heavenly Father's faithfulness will remain with us through it all.

Psalms 30:5
For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime!
Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.

We are never alone, the Lord is always with us.

Hebrews 13:5-6
Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”
So we can say with confidence,
“The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”

Remember that some have passed away through these times, even people of faith, we who are alive, are left for good purpose. We should be grateful for the grace.

We must always be on the Lord's righteous side.

All things work for our good.

Thank you dear Father.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES