HE INTRODUCES HIMSELF

Exodus 3:13-14
But Moses protested, “If I go to the people of Israel and tell them, ‘The God of your ancestors has sent me to you,’ they will ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what should I tell them?”
God replied to Moses, I AM who I AM. Say this to the people of Israel: I AM has sent me to you.” (personally capitalized)

In our Christian race, have we ever paused to ask, "Who is this God we serve?"

Good question.

For many cannot follow the instruction of preaching the gospel to the nations because, they have no idea who the Heavenly Father is.

Those religions that kill people in the name of God, including the early crusaders and muslims of more recent time, really have no knowledge of God. Most are moved by hearsay!

"Man" could actually be very gullible and live their whole lives following what they have no understanding of, only getting to the end to discover that they actually walked blindly.

HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO HAS NO IDEA WHERE THEY ARE GOING LEAD YOU SOMEWHERE?

Thus Moses had to ask:

Exodus 3:13
But Moses protested, “If I go to the people of Israel and tell them, ‘The God of your ancestors has sent me to you,’ they will ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what should I tell them?”

You must ask questions, you must understand, this is why Paul instructed:

2Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Thus the Heavenly Father introduced Himself as "I AM"

This is the Mighty God, the one who created Heaven and Earth, the one who was with Noah, with Abraham, Issac then Jacob, this was the one to liberate Israel at that time.

However this was just a part of a bigger plan. To set man free from the bondage of the enemy. That which was lost at the garden of Eden could be restored again to man.

Only one person could claim this name of the Heavenly Father:

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM. (personally capitalized)

John 10:30,33,36,38
The Father and I are one.”
They replied, “We’re stoning you not for any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a mere man, claim to be God.”
why do you call it blasphemy when I say, ‘I am the Son of God’? After all, the Father set me apart and sent me into the world.
But if I do his work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don’t believe me. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father.”

Thus no one can have a knowledge of the Father except through His Word and His Word is Christ Jesus.

The world system can introduce so many things, however it is only the Lord's way that will prevail. So many distractions, they can talk of prophets, saints, angels and people who are dead. The truth is that you have no business with all these.

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

You have no business with other Heavenly beings neither with the dead. For Christ is risen and He remains our only mediator.

1 Timothy 2:5
For,There is one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity—the man Christ Jesus.

Moses had to ask, have you asked? You cannot dwell on hearsay, you must know the Heavenly Father yourself.

1 John 2:13-14,28
I am writing to you who are mature in the faith because you know Christ, who existed from the beginning.
I am writing to you who are young in the faith because you have won your battle with the evil one.
I have written to you who are God’s children because you know the Father.
I have written to you who are mature in the faith because you know Christ, who existed from the beginning.
I have written to you who are young in the faith because you are strong.
God’s word lives in your hearts, and you have won your battle with the evil one.
And now, dear children, remain in fellowship with Christ so that when he returns, you will be full of courage and not shrink back from him in shame.

Has the Lord introduced Himself to you? Have you really opened the door?

Revelation 3:20-22
“Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.
Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne.
“Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches.”

Remember all other things will pass away then it will be you and the Heavenly Father, will He know you?

Luke 13:25
When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

Let Him in today, then study the scriptures for they reveal Him. He will not DENY us.

Glory to the Great I AM.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES