GOD ABOVE ALL IMPOSSIBILITIES

Genesis 18:13-15
Then the Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh? Why did she say, ‘Can an old woman like me have a baby?’
Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”
Sarah was afraid, so she denied it, saying, “I didn’t laugh.”But the Lord said, “No, you did laugh.”

When we deal with the Heavenly Father, we do right being careful, for we could get carried away and feel we are dealing with fellow humans:

Isaiah 55:8-9
“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.  “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

The Lord so graciously interacts with us such that we don't get consumed by His presence, thus we see Him reveal Himself in old times through angels and prophets. We remember Moses seeking to see Him. . .

Exodus 33:18-20
Moses responded, “Then show me your glorious presence.”
The lord replied, “I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will call out my name, Yahweh, before you. For I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose.
But you may not look directly at my face, for no one may see me and live.”

Thus it is for our own good that somethings are limited to us. Thus when Jesus was to leave the scene He talked about God's Spirit, and His Spirit would not operate with our physical, but our Spirit.

Thus it is strange and funny when we see so called men of God display non-biblical things in the name of showing God's power, so many false display, deceit and sorcery. For the man of the Spirit is not moved by outward display but has an inner witness.

Acts 16:17-18
She followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, and they have come to tell you how to be saved.”
This went on day after day until Paul got so exasperated that he turned and said to the demon within her, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And instantly it left her.

Yes we serve a God of impossibilities, He works wonders, miracles and great display of power, however we should understand how He operates.

One of the first characteristics of those He displays His powers through is humility. For without humility, one could destroy oneself trying to display God's power.

However, when we come to Him He operates with us further than our mere mind can imagine.

We must understand that there is a release of God on earth already, from creation man was also empowered to create, thus we hear of exploits and inventions. We would not include those knowledge revealed by fallen angels or those who interact with the paranormal.

In all we must never forget whom we are dealing with, the Most High, the author Himself. He is able to do all things and there is nothing that is impossible to Him.

Thus I am not ashamed to remain a child cuddled in His arms protected by His wings, and directed by Him.

No matter how impossible His promise looks, I take it hook line and sinker for He who promised is Faithful. Halleluyah.

Hebrews 11:11
Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

Glory to God. Never let anything you are facing now, any fear or any bad news shake your faith. For He is too big to fail. He that promised will bring to pass. You don't always have to know how, through whom, or when. He will do it. His speciality is in the impossible.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

  1. My 'wake -up' Call .. "His specialty is in the Impossible" !! ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES