THE LORD SEARCHES

Jeremiah 17:10
I the LORD search the heart, [I] try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

Matthew 8:10
When Jesus heard [it], he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

The story of the centurion who showed the character that God always searched out for from the beginning: FAITH!

Matthew 8:5-10
When Jesus returned to Capernaum, a Roman officer came and pleaded with him,
“Lord, my young servant lies in bed, paralyzed and in terrible pain.”
Jesus said, “I will come and heal him.”
But the officer said, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you come into my home. Just say the word from where you are, and my servant will be healed.
I know this because I am under the authority of my superior officers, and I have authority over my soldiers. I only need to say, ‘Go,’ and they go, or ‘Come,’ and they come. And if I say to my slaves, ‘Do this,’ they do it.”
When Jesus heard this, he was amazed. Turning to those who were following him, he said, “I tell you the truth, I haven’t seen faith like this in all Israel!

This is practical simple faith and it was this the Lord saw in Enoch, Noah and in Abraham.

It goes beyond just confessing it when all things are okay. What happens when it is tried?

James 1:3-4(NLT)
For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.
So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

Jesus said:

Luke 18:8b
Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

We get saved by faith and we live by faith. Let nothing tamper with your faith, we must remain faithful no matter what comes our way or what we see on the outside.

James 2:22
Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

Our faith is proved by works, not the works of the law but the actions or inactions that is a result of our faith. For by the faith we work the will of the Father. For we do what we do because of what we believe. (Lord give us more understanding)

James 2:22,24(NLT)
You see, his faith and his actions worked together. His actions made his faith complete.
So you see, we are shown to be right with God by what we do, not by faith alone.

My actions show where my faith is!

Hebrews 11:6
And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Yes God looks out for those who have faith, for believing brings us into sonship.

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

Thus when we believe God for things and we pray, He releases instructions, this instructions we obey as a proof of faith, thus we receive what we asked.

The Lord searches for those who go beyond the feeling of faith, to actually live out the faith!

Glory to God may our faith never waver, may we remain in faith as the Lord tarries, even till the Lord returns.

Glory to our Great and Mighty God.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES