WISDOM IS WALKING IN OBEDIENCE (Psalm 119 pt. 6)

Psalms 119:98-101
Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are my constant guide.
Yes, I have more insight than my teachers, for I am always thinking of your laws.
I am even wiser than my elders,  for I have kept your commandments.
I have refused to walk on any evil path, so that I may remain obedient to your word.

From the account of people recorded in scriptures, we can testify concerning those who chose the part of obedience compared to those who walked in disobedience that those who walked in obedience actually walked in wisdom.

There is no way you walk by the word that sin would have a place in your life.

John 17:14&17
I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

For all the laws, commandments and prophesies, pointed to the Messiah, Jesus the Christ, the Son of the Living God.

For He is the end of all things. That is why it is funny, when religions, denominations and sects, talk of another Messiah, or try to lobby the dead, or reach out to angels or so called saints, some even go to the extent of trying to make Mary divine. It is all foolishness.

For many spirits and powers exist,  THEY THRIVE ON YOUR DISOBEDIENCE! Ask Saul!

Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

However we do not walk in darkness(foolishness), we walk by the word and thus by the Heavenly Father's Spirit.

Psalms 119:104-106,108,111-112
Your commandments give me understanding; no wonder I hate every false way of life.
Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.
I’ve promised it once, and I’ll promise it again: I will obey your righteous regulations.
Lord, accept my offering of praise, and teach me your regulations.
Your laws are my treasure; they are my heart’s delight.
I am determined to keep your decrees to the very end.

For wisdom is to understand that Christ is the end of the law:

Romans 10:2-4
I know what enthusiasm they have for God, but it is misdirected zeal.
For they don’t understand God’s way of making people right with himself. Refusing to accept God’s way, they cling to their own way of getting right with God by trying to keep the law.
For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in him are made right with God.

Thus wisdom is believing, accepting and walking with Christ.

Romans 10:8-11,13
In fact, it says, “The message is very close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart.”And that message is the very message about faith that we preach:
If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.
As the Scriptures tell us, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced.”
For “Everyone who calls on the name of the lord will be saved.”

Thus when we talk of the Word, we talk of the Light, we talk of Christ. When He rebirths us, He makes us light, we then shine to the world. This is the wisdom of God revealed.

1 Corinthians 1:21
For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1 Corinthians 1:30
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

James 1:5
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Wisdom is returning to the the Heavenly Father through the only way He has made.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Wisdom is living in His obedience, wisdom is living in His word.

Glory to God, we will finish strong.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES